Friday, May 19, 2006

Killing time in Koblenz

Those of u following my progress will haved noted that I'm back in Koblenz. I was here on Easter Sunday. It was cold & wet then... now its wet and cold...

Tomorrow morning at 4am I catch a train to Prague... very excited.... From here I'll ride up to Dresden and if going well will ride on to Magdeburg. From here I'll catch train to Berlin...

So it might be a week or so before I update this weblog again. Thanks for all ur great comments I really appreciate the feedback....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunty Fleur,

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgtdtddgcfgunnmj,unb,j.,;h;nbkg

I love you

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi sis,

Great to hear you are having such a good time..Sounds absolutely wonderful and I am extremely jealous, and very happy for you...

Hay, whats the deal with your phone, been trying to call you for days, can't get through...??

All good hear. Love you XXX

Anonymous said...

HI Fleur

was wondering where you were ... am very jealous of you going to Prague and Dresden ... take lots of pics

look forward to the next email

cheers

Anonymous said...

following your progress girlfriend sounds like your having a good one
all the best
"wheels keep spinning"

Anonymous said...

following your progress with interest and jealousy sounds like your having fun girlfriend.
all the best
"wheels keep spinning"