Monday, May 22, 2006

Perfect Prague








What a city. Well worth the trouble getting here. I had a ball yesterday (Sunday) walking around the place looking at all the attraction, parks and towers.... I spend lots of Crown but i was happy doing so...

Last night I went to a symphany concert which was great. Its music week here nowt and you could spend a week listening to clasical music. Its also a bit like United Nations - all the languages in the street are wonderful. Last night I met two ladies from Gelong who are cycling like me with tent but south from Prague - they are early 60's - but one spoke the language which helps. I feel very safe here, even during the Ice Hockey win celerbrations held last night in the main square... What a party they had - though the Chek lady from Gelong was ashamed of the mess....

Today - Monday I rest a bit and get ready to ride on Tuesday. I'm ready to ride and I think it will be okay. I may not camp and just use B&B for the next 3 days.... I'll see....

No comments: